Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Great Expectations

I am not going to criticize Dicken's Novel.

But I am going to talk about the High Expectations that I had for some people around me. How I thought what I were to them and then was faced by the painful truth.

Is it my fault that I expect people to act the same way I feel towards them, even though I may not be showing these feelings.

I got tired from my "Great Expectations", I always expect relations to be very deep, I always expect love to be mutual, and since I love with all that I have, I expect the highest degrees of love and care which I rarely find. But thank God that I've it after all, God saves these caring people for me.

I feel tired, and I feel a very deep pain inside. Even I am wrong I know that I can't change as it's a chronic disease that I've been suffering from through out my life. I hardly find the love in the way I feel it towards the others.

Even my crush, I expected a lot and lived in my dreams which have no single root to live with or stand on. I know that's not anybody's fault but mine.

I wish I am cured from my disease,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, pray for me

No comments: