Sunday, June 18, 2006

16/06/2006

A Surprise Birthday Party
Last Friday, which was 16/06/2006, one of my friends arranged with my sister that they are going to make me a surprise birthday party. I knew my sister was planning to do something like this but I lied on her and told her that would not make me happy and that she will make me upset instead of happy, I thought that I've convinced her.

My friend called for an outing in one of the places that we were used to going when we were still at school, or I can say that there was the only place permitted to us then. and she said that she missed this place a lot, me too was very happy with the idea and with the company.

My sister than asked me "Would u be annoyed if me, H and R joined u in the outing?" and I replied that I would be happy but please don't try to celebrate my birhday, and she said Ok.

To my astonishment my friend who was missing our Outings in the "X" place, suggested another one, I was very astonished but I said it's normal "Those are my friends"

On reaching the place we settled to I found two of my faculty friends entering the Same place. I asked them did S told u that we are coming here they smiled and didn't reply.
when I went Upstairs I found Helium Birthday Baloons, other friends, I was very surprised, all of this was arranged, and 4 days earlier, I never suspected so, all I was suspicious of that my sister may come and try to celebrate my birthday and they (my friends) don't know anything.

As my special and dear friend told me; I kept my mouth opened for about half an hour trying to understand what was happening.

It was really a very special day, very special and early birthday (20/06 shifted to 16/06) and also my other friend to whom also that Birthday was done was shifted for a complete week (23/06 shifted to 16/06). It was a very friendly company, which I stayed being with very much.

As we were in Ceramic cafe, I wasn't planning to Color anything, but I said that I must have a souvenir from that day. and I wrote all the attendees names on it.

A very special thing on that day also was the Candle of the Birthday cake, it was a flower that opens (seeing it is much more beautiful than my description).

A very special thanks to all those who were there, and those who tried to make me and my friend (H/ or Moon) happy.
U really made it just as perfect as it could be.
My Friends who really made me happy by their attendance (Mandarina, Rana, Tooty, my sister Amani, Reno, Hobaz, Moon"The other Birthday Queen", Hussien, Shaltoot, Kunoichi, Shemooo, Rain& Ahmad, Shedeed, and my very special friend and the head of the organizing comitee"Zee alien" )

No comments: