Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Make a Wish =)


Today, I received an e-mail from "Causes", at the end of it was a "Make a Wish" button, to create a Cause for something that I would love to help.

Regardless of the reason behind the mail, and regardless of that it's just an automated mail that is sent to me and to many other people... I dun know why I was so touched by these words that were written on the button "Make a Wish"...this magical sentence had its effect on me, and it peneterated my mind, my soul and my heart and let me think, think and think ...
I guess that it's a very nice feeling that all you have to do is just to wish, dun worry about the HOW the possible and the impossible, just wish, feeling deep inside that the wish has its opportunity to come true.

What about hearing the word "Make a Wish" .. is that you feel that somebody's taking care of your wish, and is helping you in accomplishing what you want and is "SHARING" you your wishes. What makes this sentence has that effect is that you feel that someone willingly offered to take the job of making it come true. may be this is because Human is capable of helping others than helping oneself, hence that's why it has that's magical effect on us as it carries an implicit hope or a guarantee for fulfillment and coming true.
Or, may be we are just comforted with sharing our dreams.


2 comments:

Rain said...

It's even better when u pray to god and he responds :)

Colourless_Turtle said...

Sure thing :)) because you feel connected to God, and that's feeling is far beyong anything ... it's a wish in itself :)