Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Dreamt of you :))


Yes, it was a very nice dream, I wished it was true, and I wished I kept dreaming and didn't have to wake up to go work.
I dreamt you were buying a house near our's and that you brought me very nice cadeaux, the ones that I like the simple ones that I just can be perfectly happy with.
The cadeaux included chocolate, it was toblerone IN DISGUISE :D .. shaklaha kan 3ageeb shewaya...
And also, the ones that I like the most was a box full of colored wooden, butterflies, and the circluar flowers that I like with the colors that I love baby blue and pinkish.. I was flying from the idea of you getting me something, from the surprise of seeing you, and from the BEAUTIFUL things that were inside the box :)

5 comments:

Ze2red said...

ana 3ayza men dah ya 7ozombol

Colourless_Turtle said...

wana kaman :D

Fatma Ali said...

yaahhh lel daragade wa7ashtek ya lilly ... 7'alas hanet kolaha 24 hours isA we 7atshofeny mesh 7ate7lamy beya :P:P

Colourless_Turtle said...

el 24 sa3a doool hay3ado 3alaya ka2enohom 24 vemto thanya :P :D
bas afham mn keda that u'll get me chocolate, flowers and butterflies :P

Rain said...

meen ya turtle ely bt7lammy beeh/a hah? :P