Thursday, January 01, 2009

Change the Channel - Honest and kind people are around

Today, I was talking with some of my friends, and the conversation went to a point when I recalled some experiences that I went through, and the same behavior was in all the people that was in these experiences , and who made it a special thing to remember.

First thing, is that once it was in the feast, and I went with my family to magic land at sixth of october, and a back bag was with me, and while playing one of the games there, I thought that I left the bag with one of my family members, but she didn't notice, and then I discovered that it's lost, I kept searching every where, asked the security and the care men, but all was in vain, as I didn't find it, and I went home very depressed and kept crying as the bag was very precious to me, it's my mother who bought it to me and that was why it's very precious, not because of what it contained, not becasue it contained a big amount of money as we were in the feast or anything, just because of who'd bought it to me. And the security men gave me their number and asked me to call next day, to check may be it'll be found. And the next day I called but I was very desparate, and I called just to do my part to the end, and to my surprise, I knew that someone found it and left his phone number so that he may be sure that I took it myself, and I was flying from happiness thanks to this honest man I got back my precious bag.

Another thing, is that once I forgot my mobile in a taxi, and simply on calling my number, the driver answered, and he got the mobile back to me at home, and refused to take anything as he considered that his duty, and he only made that so that God may bless him and his children.

Another thing is, from a few months, my uncle passed away, and in that mood, i wasn't concentrating, to the extent that I dropped my WHOLE bag, and then my wallet had a business card of one of my friends, those who found the bag called her, and gave her their number, and Icalled them and they were in a class in a near by center, they were thanawya amma students, and they got me the bag home with all the important things inside , and without getting anything in return other than appreciation and a thank you.

Really, having these people and others of the same kind make me optimistic about our society, and that el donya lessa b 7'eir :)

3 comments:

Rain said...

OK...I think you're very lucky bgd , wo flosek 7alal :D ..rabena yebareklek fehom :))

Colourless_Turtle said...

eih da ya Rian :D
bgd fara7teeeNy .. awel marra aktashef that lucky thing :D

Rain said...

Of course you're lucky...how rare is it to find decent ppl felzaman da...bas arga3 wa a2ool:

نعيب زماننا و العيب فينا ....و ما لزماننا عيب سوانا