Sunday, July 10, 2016

Un Decided Yet

I wonder why I always postpone blogging, inspite of having that traffic of thoughts in my mind, passing continously. And I end up only blogging in the mood that I am currently in now.

What is the reason of having that mood swings, really I wonder, when I see my day and the sequence of events "Just" before me being down, I find them normal, and all of a sudden I feel that feeling of being bored, demotivated, depressed, an indescribable mood.

I am not the kind of people who put their problems in front of them and keep watching all the time, on the contrary, I am always raising the slogan of "Positive Annoyance", if I am upset because I need to manage my time in a way, then I just begin working on that point instead of just being sad that I am not a good time manager.

But it seems that for long term problems that needs time in order to be solved, they keep just playing in the background, yes we may have got used to them being in our life for a while and concentrated on improvement and solving the problem, but the feeling of them being there is always there it's just keep on diving for a while and then all of a sudden appears on the surface again and in unexpected time, and may be also with some simple things that may help them get out.... That's why may be I suddenly sometimes feel down... I dun know

Also there has been some issue that I've been thinking about which is the ...

I am tired of thinking...

No comments: