Sunday, September 05, 2010

Silence is needed sometimes

Have you ever been told to look to yourself in the mirror, when you feel you don't and you know you'll not be pleased seeing the person that will appear in it?


That's exactly what's happening to me, I am forced to answer the simple question of ... "How things are going?" "Are things getting better?"... And the irony is that people are not convinced with a short answer like "el 7amdu lellah”... They need to listen to more than that... They need more details... Some are really worried and they are hoping for a relieving answer... and others are just curious or maybe they're imagining that they're pressing my talk button...


To all these people who care and who do not... Thanks for asking


And I am not rude when I am saying words like... "Please I dun want to talk "... or "just pray" ... or any silly answer of the like.


I dun want to talk about it, I dun want to realize it... I dun want to see it or hear it... isn't that my right?


I am escaping for a while from the worries and the terrible thoughts in my mind... is that too much?


I appreciate my friends who really understands me and appreciate my rights and just stand silent by my side... ready to listen just if I wanted to talk or if they felt it for they know me well ...


No comments: