Thursday, August 20, 2009

Known Bugs


It appears that I never learn, or let me be more fair, I haven't succeeded till now to learn certain lessons.

The thing that annoys me the most, is that I can from the very begining detect that I am doing what I've discovered that it didn't work before, and I just keep on going in the same way with even the same steps. May be the only differenece is that I am watching myslef. but still a passive watching as I can't stop myself and redirect to the expected path that I am supposed to be taking.

I can't get that Quote for Einstein out of my mind: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.". YES, that's exactly what I am doing which means.. that I am INSANE.

Will I ever learn these lessons ?!! will I ever be more sain ... when... I hope it won't be too late then... Plus that I am really too tired of these roads that lead to no where. And I am afraid that I lost hope in me ... I'll be that current me ... no progress in certain areas... they appear to be a known bugs for me =(.

4 comments:

Rain said...

Ahhhhh...i can relate :)

it's just that you keep taking this path several times hoping things will change , you think the steps are right but you're doing it wrong , so you do it again and again .......i say try 2 times max...if things didn't change , then the approach is wrong or the target itself is useless! i'm telling you and myself as well...rabena ytob 3lya b2a :D

Ahmed Kamal said...

Don't think of them as bugs, rather as features! And you can always change features. This post reminds of another post that I wrote previously.

The whole blog is lovely.

Cheers

Colourless_Turtle said...

First, thank you for your comment about the blog =).
when I read your post, I got some feeling that may be that fly insisting on getting out from the closed window, ignoring all the other opened windows, may be the reason behind this is HOPE and OPTIMISM .. that may be the window will open at a time or may be it gets the power to peneterate and get through it.
But we should also be flexible in the way we get to our target, as long as we reach the same destination, it doesn't matter we reached through getting out of which window.
But, at times, we get emotionally stuck to a certain road. And that's the problem, as we're partially enjoying being in that misleading road, regardless of the results, just thinking at the time being, and ignoring the inner voices telling us to leave that road.

Olive Oil said...

i always tell my friends that
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
should be
"Programming: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

الشيطان هو دايما اللي بيزرع جوانا الإحساس بتاع اننا مفيناش فايدة عشان يخلينا نحاول نبطل نبقى أحسن

ببساطة احنا عندنا حلين الأول: نحاول نبقى أحسن وكل مرة نغلط فيها نفس الغلطة ننوي منعملهاش تاني ونجاهد نفسنا ولو غلطنا تاني نرجع تاني لحد ما في مرة هنقدر فعلا منرجعش للحاجة ده تاني
والحل التاني: إننا نفقد الأمل في نفسنا ونقول ان ده حاجات احنا مش هنقدر نغيرها ونبطل نحاول
لكن للأسف هنلاقي نفسنا بنبوظ في حاجات تانية كمان
لإننا لو محاولناش نبقى أحسن الشيطان مش هيسيبنا غير لما نبقى أوحش

هي فعلا bugs
بس البجز بعد كام راوند كدة بتتحل ان شاء الله