Wednesday, April 22, 2009

my Dear Blog... I Love U =)

I am here writing this post to you my dear blog. I really Love you, Love how you help me calrify my thoughts and see them infront of me, Love you for bearing my non-sense at times, and above all I love you for being there for me all the time.

I am you and you're me and we're one. My thoughts create your body, and you never forget a single word that I tell you, and Also thank you for devoting yourself to me.

People used to say that a Book is the best friend, but I would like to say that a Blog is even better, as a book is talking all the time like a wise friend that always gives advises, but my blog hears me just as a friend keep listening to whatever I say and never get bored and never stops me, and without it saying a single world I feel better everytime I talk to it.

Thank you my Dearest Blog (L)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lucky blog to have you:)

Colourless_Turtle said...

Thank you EmaN (F)

Rain said...

that's so cute , i feel quite the same with my own blog :)
may u never stop being friends and always talk to it.

Colourless_Turtle said...

ThaNk u RaIn =)
That's a very nice prayer BGD ;)
May u always enjoy the same thing as well ISA (F)

Sue... said...

that's really sweet ya asmoo2 :))
really liked it.. :)

Colourless_Turtle said...

Sueeeeeeee
(K)
thank u dear ;)